TESTING ROOM SET UP AND EQUIPMENT
To administer the exam, the following criteria must be met:
- A desktop computer with a monitor of 21” or greater. The monitor should be placed roughly at eye level for the candidate. Do not administer this exam in a room where the monitor is mounted high on the wall near the ceiling. This causes uncomfortable neck strain for the candidate.
- The computer must be connected to high-speed Internet.
- A Logitech C920 Pro or C922 Pro webcam must be connected and be working properly
- A solid color wall, backdrop or curtain primarily for candidate’s Performance exam
- A quiet, private and brightly lit room.